This webinar is provided by the CETP Transition Initiative (TRI) 1 on Integrated Net-zero-emissions Energy System.
It is the first installment of a series of webinars that aim to help applicants to organize, plan and design their projects in the most rational and efficient way, while keeping an up-to-date approach to integrated energy systems.
Webinar 1 focuses on Interoperability, and took place on the 10th of July at 14:00 CEST.
Webinar 2 focuses on Cybersecurity, and took place on the 13th of July at 14:00 CEST.
Project applicants interested in CETPartnership Joint Call 2023 will get important insights regarding interoperability by outstanding experts and project representatives at both theoretical and practical level.
The aim of the webinar is to provide project applicants with the instruments to organize, plan and design their projects according to the most rational and efficient ways while keeping an up-to-date approach to integrated energy system.
- Moderator: Michele de Nigris (TRI1 Leading Expert, RSE, Italy)
- Antonello Monti (Professor and Institute Director at RWTH Aachen University, Germany)
- Angela Berger (Leading Expert of the CETPartnership TRI 5 on Integrated Regional Energy Systems, FFG, Austria)
- Steffen Fries (expert and active contributor to IEC TC57, Siemens, Germany)
- Giovanna Dondossola (secretary of IEC TC 57 and active contributor to CIGRE SC D2, CEN/CENELEC/ETSI, RSE, Italy)