Scottish Enterprise is leading and delivering in the CETP programme on behalf of Scottish Government, Highlands and Islands Enterprise and South of Scotland Enterprise.
We invite you to take part in this webinar the 15th of June at 10:00 am BST (11:00 CEST), which will provide the first opportunity for Scottish companies and universities to learn about which research and innovation activities to be funded in 2023 as well as how to apply.
The CETP provides Scottish businesses (of all sizes) and universities or other research organisations that collaborate with them a unique opportunity to develop and deliver a collaborative project with partners from over 30 different countries.
The 2023 call has identified 10 key research areas which will be funded. Scottish applicants will be able to apply to any of these call modules:
- Direct current (DC) technologies for power networks
- Power conversion technologies, storage and system integration
- Renewable energy technologies Carbon capture, utilisation, and storage (CCUS)
- Hydrogen and renewable fuels
- Heating and cooling technologies
- Geothermal energy technologies
- Integrated regional energy systems
- Integrated industrial energy systems
- Clean energy integration in the built environment
Register here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/7995115725058912606?source=EuropeanCETP
See registration link